If you’ve recieved a faulty product, you can submit a warranty claim directly from your account. This is for products that arrived damaged or that have become damaged during the warranty period.
Warranty doesn't cover any damage that is caused by incorrect use.
How to report a faulty product:
- Open your customer account and click on the «Return product»
- Scroll down to «Warranty services: Defective article» and click «Report defect».
- Select the product you want to make the warranty claim for.
- Give as detailed a description of the fault as possible and print out the slip.
- Take the product to one of our digitec stores or send in the product and slip to the address provided.
Damaged during delivery
If your order was damaged during delivery, please get in touch straight away using our contact form located at the bottom of the webpage. Select «Returns or warranty: report delivery damage» as the reason for your message. Make sure to include:
- your order number
- a short description of the damage
- a photo of the damage and packaging