On average, it takes us two to four weeks to sort a repair. This could alter depending on the type of product and the manufacturer. We do our best to keep the waiting times as short as possible. We also stay in touch with the repair centres the whole time to make sure everything is on track. If you’ve been waiting more than four weeks for your product, please get in touch with us via our contact form. Don’t forget to quote your order number. We’ll chase up the service centre and get back to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- My product is faulty. What do I do?
- What do I do if I receive a faulty product?
- General information about the repair process
- When will I receive my replacement or get my repaired product back?
- What types of warranty are there and what do they mean?
- Warranty extensions and warranty upgrades
- Can Digitec Galaxus AG repair my device?