As a general rule, we can’t alter invoices that have already been sent. If you’ve moved and you need the new address on your invoice, you’ll need to send us proof of your change of address. For cases like this, please get in touch via the contact form.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find the invoice for my order?
- What does the credit check include?
- Why can't I pay by invoice?
- Why did I get a payment reminder when I’ve already paid?
- How can companies pay by invoice?
- Can we request a collective invoice for several orders?
- How can I increase my credit limit?
- Can I change the billing address retrospectively?