The first thing we recommend is trying the SIM card in another device. If your subscription works after doing that, the problem is probably linked to the device.
If that still doesn’t help, check the troubleshooting list below:
I can phone, but I don’t have Internet:
- Check the system settings on your device and make sure you’ve switched mobile data on.
- Make sure you’ve set the Access Point Name (APN). You can set it as "Internet".
- Once you’ve switched mobile data on, deactivate the lock for it in the Cockpit.
If that still doesn’t work, get in touch with us so we can check your connection.
My current PIN code isn’t working any more:
- When you switch to digitec connect, you’ll get a new SIM card as well as a new PIN and PUK code. You’ll find both of these numbers on the back of the SIM card we post out to you.
My SIM card isn’t recognised. I’m getting one of these error messages:
- "No SIM card inserted"
- "SIM card missing"
- "SIM card not configured"
In this case, your SIM card is probably faulty. Please get in touch with us and we’ll send you out a new SIM for free.
If you have any other problems with your subscription, please talk to our mobile phone team at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to help.