After you’ve reported a damaged product in your customer account, please send the item to the listed service centre. They’ll check your warranty claim. If they accept the claim, they’ll let you know if you’re eligible for a product repair, replacement or refund.
Checklist for fast processing
- Include the warranty claim with the product – you’ll find this in your customer account under all returns.
- Back up all your data before handing in your device and remove all security locks and passwords. If your data memory is damaged, or if you have to switch your old device for a new one, it’s likely your data will be lost. We can assume no liability for this.
- Make sure to pack the product well so it doesn’t get damaged in transit, as the warranty doesn’t cover this kind of damage.
- You’ll also need to include all the accessories in the package, otherwise your claim might get held up.
Will I get an immediate replacement or replacement device?
- If you contact us within the first 14 days of receipt, in most cases a direct exchange can be offered.
- We can only offer a replacement device if you’re having a mobile repaired. You’ll need to pay a deposit for the replacement phone you’re renting. Once you return it, we’ll refund your deposit. Unfortunately, we can’t guarantee you’ll get the exact same phone as your original.