In your customer account, go to Orders and select the order that is outstanding. You’ll be able to tell which one this is, as the payment status will be «overpaid». This is where you can create a credit note or request a refund:
If you already have a credit note, you’ll find this in your customer account.
Refunding to your credit card or PayPal account
If you ordered using a credit card or PayPal, you can have the amount refunded back to the same place. Select the relevant order and then click «Request refund». Once you see «Refund issued», the amount will be refunded to the card or PayPal account you paid with.
Refunding to your bank account
To set up a refund to your bank account, add your bank details, so we are certain to transfer the money to the right account. You can then get the refund sent straight to your bank account.
Please check your bank details are correct. If money is transferred to the wrong account and you try to reclaim it, this may incur costs that we can't be held responsible for.
- To request a refund to your account, click on the credit note you’d like to have transferred. To see all your credit notes, click here.
- Clicking on the «Show» button takes you to the order the credit note is linked with.
- Click on «Issue credit» to release your refund.
Transfers usually take one to three working days.
Provided that a product can be returned, the following refund regulations apply:
- Full refund at purchase price: if the product is in its sealed, undamaged original packaging
- Deduction depending on product condition (10% or minimum deduction of CHF 10.–): if the product has been opened or used (cf. exceptions)
- Individual examination: products with damaged packaging