Important: With the reopening of our stores, we expect a strong increase in returns. In order to make the processing more efficient and the waiting time as short as possible, we ask you to register the item as described here and take the printed receipt with you.
You can return a product if you send it back to us within 30 days of receiving it. Use our online returns form, which you’ll find in your account under «Returns & warranty». Or click one of these links to jump straight to:
Please note that we may deduct money from your refund depending on the state of the product. Find out more about our returns policy here:
If you think your product can be returned under warranty, click here to find out what to do next.
Returns: step by step
- Registering: click on «Returns & warranty»in the account menu. Select the appropriate categoryand follow the instructions. You’ll notice you can only select products that were delivered at most 30 days ago.
- Packing up your return: to stop the product getting damaged on the way back to us, you need to pack it well. If your order came in a protective box as well as standard packaging, please use both parts of the original packaging where possible.
- Returning your product:
- By post or Päckli Punkt: drop your parcel off at the post office or your nearest Päckli Punkt – whichever is more convenient. Please remember that you are liable for postage costs.
- Return to store: hand your product back in at one of our stores. Just remember to take a customer service ticket from the machine when you walk in.
- Getting your refund:
- When you return a product by post or Päckli point, a credit note usually pops up in your Digitec Galaxus AG account within five to ten working days. If there’s still nothing there after ten days, please get in touch with our customer service team via contact form.
- If you hand a product in at one of our stores, we’ll process your credit note there and then. It will appear in your account straight away so you can go ahead and place another order.
Can I return items from different orders at the same time?
If you want to return products from several orders you can send them back to us in one parcel. Make sure to include a note with all the order numbers so we can process the order as quickly as possible.If any of the items you want to return are from our marketplace (not bought from Digitec Galaxus AG), you need to return them to the retailers directly.